Contact Free Pick up + Drop off:
Order by 12am Wednesday for Saturday pick up between 10am and 2pm!
TO-GO kits will be on tables inside our front entry way (inside our Brazee St. front door entrance, under the rainbow ceiling installation- not through the double doors connected to our parking lot). Correct entrance pictured in this listing!
Be mindful of other customers and social distancing. If there is a car in the driveway when you arrive, please pull to the side of the road and allow them time to pick up their projects and leave.
Your GLASSROOM TO-GO KIT will include all the materials needed to design and create your own fused glass projects. Select the number of projects you want included and your kit will come with all the materials needed for you to have fun at home! 100% Contact-free ordering and pick-up/drop-off.
Designed for adults of all ages and children 6+
Your Kit will Include:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Coaster/Suncatcher Bases (clear) for as many people as you select (Kits can be made for 1 - 50+ people)
- A range of colorful glass accessories to create your design, including mixed frit and stringer
- Coasters are 4''x4'' and will be fired on a WHITE base.
- Suncatchers are 4''x4'' and you need to indicate you would like a "ring" fired in your piece on your project sticker when you drop off. If you select this option, your Suncatcher will be fired on a clear base.
In order to limit unnecessary interactions, all Kit orders will be picked up on our Pick Up Table located inside the front door entry way of the glass studio, off Brazee street (contact-free!). Select the time you would like to pick-up your kit above. We will make sure your kit is on the Pick Up Table at that time and labeled with your name. Pick up times are currently between 10am - 2pm, Saturday.
After you have created your glass project you will glue it together and let it dry 24 hours. Be sure to indicate if you want your projects to be fired as coasters (no ring) OR suncatchers (with a ring). Then you can drop it off at Brazee on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, from 10am - 2pm. Enter the FRONT DOOR and leave your project on the drop-off table (contact-free!).
We will email you individually when you project is fired and ready for pick up. Estimated, 1-week.