Our most popular Kit! Relax and have fun while you create a handmade fused glass coaster or suncatcher! Students will have a range of colorful frit and stringer to create an original design. Fired Coaster projects will get bump-ons added to the bottom, and Suncatcher projects will be fired with a ring for hanging.
Designed for adults of all ages and children 6+
Your Kit will Include:
- Step-by-step instructions
- Coaster/Suncatcher Bases (clear) for as many people as you select (Kits can be made for 1 - 50+ people)
- A range of colorful glass accessories to create your design, including mixed frit and stringer
- Coasters are 4''x4'' and will be fired on a WHITE base.
- Suncatchers are 4''x4'' and you need to indicate you would like a "ring" fired in your piece on your project sticker when you drop off. If you select this option, your Suncatcher will be fired on a clear base.
Available Thursday, Friday, + Saturday
Same-day, order by 11am, pick up after 2pm*
Contact-free Kit pick up is located inside our FRONT DOOR entrance off Brazee street (enter the door at the top of the stairs with the red railings). Your kit will be ready after 2pm on the pick-up day you selected. You may stop by between 2pm - 8pm Thurs, Fri, and Sat. If you can't make it the day you planned on coming, you can pick it up the next day.
*Orders placed after 11am (Thursday + Friday) will be ready the following day. Orders placed after 11am on Saturday, Sunday - Wednesday, will be ready on the following Thursday.
Need a different pick up time? Have questions? Call us! 513-321-0206
After you have created your glass project you will glue it together and let it dry 24 hours. Drop it off at Brazee Tuesday - Saturday, between 10am - 5pm, through the FRONT ENTRANCE on the drop off table.
We will email you individually when you project is fired and ready for pick up. Estimated, 1-week.
Refund Policy: All sales are final. Credit will be given for cancelled kit orders with 48 hours notice from pick up time.